Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pirate Robot Midget Is Comendering This Post!



Not much to say/not much info about Pirate Robot Midget (what can i expect when there myspace quote is "We Are Anonymous") they hail from Italy (Suprise, Suprise) and are signed to White Reed Records, fact is they Kick Ass, producing and remixing some of the hottest tracks around, iv been dancing to them for a while now and have decided to share them with you as a special treat.
Today I have for you my favourite of them all:-

Dont Stop The Rock (Pirate Robot Midget Remix)- Freestyle



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I have been searching for the Pirate Robot Midget - don't stop the rock freestyle for so long.
Then i found your blog with the download button, but it's not working.
I would be so happy if you could upload it, or maby send me the file on my email. gravedigga123@hotmail.com
/ Robin